SurfactGreen will be present at the Future of Surfactants Summit in Madrid on 6th and 7th February 2019.
The conference will explore the following topics & areas :
- Availability & Capacity of Feedstocks & Surfactants: Current & Mid to Long Term Outlook
- Gaining Insights on regulation framing the Industry & its Potential Consequences
- How the Industry is Becoming More Sustainable: Best Practices & Future Action Plan
- Surfactants New Developments: What Innovations to Expect?
- Bio-Based Surfactants vs. Fossil Fuel Derived: Assessing Alternative Feedstocks to Petrochemicals
- The Role of Enzymes in the Surfactants Industry
- Enhancing Biodegradability across all Surfactants
- Downgrading: Challenges & Opportunities
- Surfactants Applications: Focus on End-Markets & Products
- Meeting Consumers’ Expectations by Integrating them into the Development Process
- Bridging the Gap between Surfactants Producers & End-Products Manufacturers to Enhance Innovation